Business Planning for Startups
- Are you looking to break down your business idea to its essence?
- Would you like to better understand how to structure your business model?
- Do you need an elaborate Businessplan for investors or potential business partners?
- Are you in need of a suitable strategy to gain traction in the market?
Then you have picked the right course!
Throughout this hands-on workshop we intentionally leave out business theory and dive right into your current practical challenges. Throughout this inter-active course, the foundation for your business planning will be established with regards to the following topics:
- Your Vision – Why do you do what you do?
- Problem – Solution fit
- Basic Prototyping
- Competitor Analysis
- Revenue Model and Key Metrics
- Your clients
- Project Planning
- Structural Overview – Businessplan and Financial Planning
If you come prepared, this course will help you to establish the foundation for your business planning.
The GOAL: This course will provide you with the means to establish a solid foundation for your further business planning in an inter-active and hands-on environment with other entrepreneurs. Participant’s current challenges will be analysed and built-upon throughout the course.
Costs: CHF 150.-
Duration: 3 hours
Aron Büche / Zurich
Business Planning & Academy
The classic academic career brought Aron Büche to the University of St. Gallen, where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and a Master’s degree in Accounting und Finance. As a working student, for more than five years he was the manager of a renowned bar in St. Gallen, where he could gain valuable experience in various areas of entrepreneurship. Apart from his commitment to business planning and academy, Aron Büche is the ideal person to share his own insights and knowledge with fresh start-up founders.