This year the STARTUPS.CH Award is being organised for the sixth time. The winner will receive CHF 50’000. Start-Ups and young entrepreneurs from all over Switzerland take part in the competition.
Newsticker STARTUPS.CH Award 2015
October 29th 2015
The STARTUPS.CH Award 2015 is awarded to TECHNIS! We warmly congratulate the winners!
September 23rd 2015
The STARTUPS.CH Award goes to the final round! These six finalist teams will present tomorrow their project to the expert jury: AAOI, Advertima, Insun, immpres, TECHNIS and Sqeedtime. Only three projects will be nominated for the award ceremony on October 29th!
The expert jury:
- Carlo Capun, Swisscom AG, Leiter Customer Marketing KMU
- Michele Blasucci, Nexus AG, Geschäftsführer
- Andreas Krümmel, AXA Winterthur, Mitglied der Geschäftsleitung, Leiter Property & Casualty
- Marc Ziegler, Sage Schweiz AG, Managing Director, Small Business
- Marcel Dobler, Mitgründer Galaxus Gruppe / digitec
- Patrik Vonlanthen, PostFinance, Leiter Marketing KMU
- Sacha Wigdorovits, Contract Media AG, Verwaltungsrat und Geschäftsführer
- Prof. Dr. Detlef Günther, ETH Zürich, VP Forschung und Wirtschaftsbez
These are our finalists from the French-speaking part of Switzerland: «TECHNIS» and «Sqeedtime»!
August 31st 2015
From more than 300 applications, the 25 best business ideas were selected. Yesterday the first projects of the German-speaking part of Switzerland were selected for the finals: «Advertima» and «AAOI». On September 3rd, we welcome Insun SA, IPA - Interactive Presentation App, immpres - Immersive Presentations and Leapindeals.com to the semifinals in Lugano. And then it goes on to Lausanne on September 10th with the projects TECHNIS, Cookitup, Dabba and Sqeedtime.
August 14th 2015
These are your semi-finalists from the German-speaking part of Switzerland: AAOI Automatische Pollen Identifikation in Echtzeit, Advertima, ceveeo, DDyna and a project about travel planning.
June 17th 2015
More than 300 applications will be evaluated.
June 14th 2015
The deadline is here! Thank you for so manygreat business plans.
June 10th 2015
The countdown is running! Take the chance and submit your business plan now for the STARTUPS.CH Award until June 14th 2015. We reward the best Swiss business idea in the Small Business range with a starting capital of CHF 50,000.-!
April 8th 2015
Call for Application: Bring your business idea NOW on paper and win CHF 50,000 at this year's STARTUPS.CH Award.
Process STARTUPS.CH Award 2015
- June 14th 2015 Application deadline
- till mid-August 2015 Selection of the semi-finalists
- till mid-September 2015 Jury-Days in Zurich, Lugano, Lausanne and selection of the finalists
- by end of September 2015 The finalists present their business idea to the expert jury, selection of the nominees
- by end of October 2015 Online Public Voting with the three nominees
- October 29th 2015 Presentation of the STARTUPS.CH Award at the SWISS STARTUPS AWARDS
Impressions STARTUPS.CH Award 2014
To get an impression of the event please read the magazine 2014 or watch the video.
Impressions-Video with the best Pictures of this evening: