AXA provides support with up to CHF 500 of the costs of founding your company!
As Switzerland’s leading insurer, AXA knows the risks that you are exposed to every day as a founder, and supports you with an exclusive start-up offer.
After all, especially when founding a company, not everything always goes as planned. Sometimes you’re unlucky, and sometimes mistakes happen. To ensure that doesn’t mean the end of your self-employment, AXA can support you as a strong partner through all phases of your company founding – and in the long term:
• With customized insurance solutions: From property insurance to occupational benefits insurance – AXA offers the right insurance coverage for all stages of your self-employment.
• With attractive discount options: If you take out two insurance policies, AXA will provide support of up to CHF 500 of the costs of founding your company with startups.ch.
• With helpful start-up offers: As a founder, you benefit with AXA from a large partner network and helpful services such as:
1. Choose AXA as partner in the founding process on startups.ch and complete the founding process.
2. Your local AXA advisor will be determined and contact you as soon as possible.
3. Together with your AXA advisor, you will discuss your individual situation and find the insurance solution that best equips you for the future.
With the AXA insurance check , you find out within three minutes which insurance coverage is obligatory during the founding phase, which is recommended, and which you should look into more closely.
AXA offers self-employed persons and start-ups all insurance policies in the following areas:
• HR: Accident insurance, daily sickness benefits insurance, and (occupational) pension solutions.
• Liability and inventory: Commercial third-party and professional liability insurance, property insurance, legal protection insurance, car insurance, and cyber insurance
An overview of all insurance solutions for companies can be found here.